Sunday 3 July 2011

P...C...Party (Plane Crash, July 1)


 P...C... parties seem to be the new hot parties in town.They're known for being gay friendly and with exotic themes, and as it is said,the crowd keeps getting larger since the first P.C. iteration.

So yes, my friends made me go with them to the Plane Crash which happened to be yesterday (July 1st) Me being a never-been-to-gay-places-and-kinda-reluctant type of guy, it was my first step in the "scene".

If you're wondering emotions, well it was a mixture of nervousness/excitement/paranoia.

I went there by 1:00 a.m, a 15 mins queue and I'm in.
First Impression : nice, it's crowded!
The music was annoying at first, I didn't like the genres that were played since I'm more into electronica and trance rather than R'N'B and pop.
But it shifted to something nice, than shifted again ...and shifted again... and shifted again. So yeah I didn't really dig the music(too many genres!!)
but hey, we had an open bar!


I wasn't allowed to pick up chicks, my friends threatened me.So at first I was reluctant to dance but then I yielded.
hehe I do sound like a 10 year old who discovered the "party" concept. Come on, it was my first time at such a place!!

Anyway, the atmosphere was not bad, it was something between classy, naughty and chaotic *stress on OPEN BAR*
The age range was really all over the place, I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing but it didn't really bother me.
Diversity was much appreciated, it's nice to see that for a change and as the party's anthem states, "there's nohtin'wrong with lovin' who you are" (born this way, cant believe I'm quoting Gaga *blink*)

I left the place by 4:30 a.m, mostly because of the music.

Last Impression : now that's something new!

Will I be attending the next party? I'm not sure yet.
But Kien and Johnny did a great job and pulling off these parties! The people there seemed to be extremely enjoying their time.


-----------
leBi

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'll refer to myself as leBi(french for "The Bisexual"). I don't really like to coin terms for sexuality but for the sake of narrowing things down, let's say that I'm a bisexual guy and I'm Lebanese (proud or not proud isn't really the issue here) You'll discover me throughout this blog since I'll be talking about some of my experiences as a bisexual person -especially the gay side(well it's mostly gonna be a social critique and rantings) :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Interesting Bloggers

Drop me a message at:

lebinon@gmail.com
for all your comments and cool thoughts!