Sunday 3 July 2011

Introductory Post

Hey all,
I'm going to be referring to myself as Le Bi.

Let's start by saying that I'm a [...]

 NO TO ARTICLE 534
http://www.helem.net/node/22

(sorry I had to let this out)

[...] bisexual Lebanese guy (I don't really like the label, but it's used for a better communication), one foot in the closet and one foot out(to a selected few).
I've recently come to terms with my sexuality,embracing every aspect of myself and not binding myself to any social limitation.
---> I hate limitation

So here I am, excited about starting this blog which is going to be a manifestation of my experiences(yeah, I'm kind of a noob on the gay side),my views on Lebanese social taboos(related to bisexuality, especially the gay side) and some random rantings.

I'm really looking forward for any kind of feedback -constructive ones,of course- , so don't hesitate to comment or email me.

see you around ;)





0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'll refer to myself as leBi(french for "The Bisexual"). I don't really like to coin terms for sexuality but for the sake of narrowing things down, let's say that I'm a bisexual guy and I'm Lebanese (proud or not proud isn't really the issue here) You'll discover me throughout this blog since I'll be talking about some of my experiences as a bisexual person -especially the gay side(well it's mostly gonna be a social critique and rantings) :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Interesting Bloggers

Drop me a message at:

lebinon@gmail.com
for all your comments and cool thoughts!