Saturday 26 May 2012

Prison "gay tests"

My friend shared this article with me today.
I read it, but I thought that it was slightly exaggerated?  Let's just say that I'm aware of the practices in one way or another. We'll stick to that for the time being, maybe I'd feel like sharing some other time. hehe


But still, this practice is quite prehistoric. And what's even worse is that they abuse the arrested by applying methods and tests that goes beyond the person's comfort zone, and by knowing that most people are not aware of the fact that they can disagree with these testing methods.
So yeah.
Lovely corrupted country we live in.





0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'll refer to myself as leBi(french for "The Bisexual"). I don't really like to coin terms for sexuality but for the sake of narrowing things down, let's say that I'm a bisexual guy and I'm Lebanese (proud or not proud isn't really the issue here) You'll discover me throughout this blog since I'll be talking about some of my experiences as a bisexual person -especially the gay side(well it's mostly gonna be a social critique and rantings) :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Interesting Bloggers

Drop me a message at:

lebinon@gmail.com
for all your comments and cool thoughts!