Saturday 17 March 2012

The Lebanese Gay Community (youtube video reaction)

I just watched this video :

and I was obviously shaken by the priest's reaction (I get some sort of a rash when I hear close minded people speaking in poetry ... so yeah).

Which brings me to a conclusion [funny that my conclusion is rather a question].
What does conception have to do with sexuality/love??
With all due respect to all religions and ideologies around the globe and beyond, I pose it again ... what does conception have to do with sexuality/love?

They say god created man and from him created woman and asked them to procreate.
Fine, it's biologically impossible to reproduce if the equation didn't have lad and gal. It's nature.
But, what's so unnatural in a sexual drive or platonic relationships? Did the bible or any other manuscript curse any relationship that is different than  man/woman?

If I am able to love or get aroused by the same sex, it doesn't mean that I'm not natural.
[we're not gonna get into the nature of homosexuality]
What's natural anyway? what a highly relative term that religion and society abuse and bastardize.

Our society that is infected with too many taboos is rather selective and in a so narrow minded way.

2 men/ 2 women can't naturally reproduce but they can naturally love and enjoy sex, and I dare anyone on this globe and beyond to prove me wrong.

rant over :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'll refer to myself as leBi(french for "The Bisexual"). I don't really like to coin terms for sexuality but for the sake of narrowing things down, let's say that I'm a bisexual guy and I'm Lebanese (proud or not proud isn't really the issue here) You'll discover me throughout this blog since I'll be talking about some of my experiences as a bisexual person -especially the gay side(well it's mostly gonna be a social critique and rantings) :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Interesting Bloggers

Drop me a message at:

lebinon@gmail.com
for all your comments and cool thoughts!