Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year's PC party

I decided to go to PC party this new year with the boy and a bunch of friends.
I changed all my plans since it was going to happen in a circus and I just love the circus atmosphere.
We got the early wave ticket ($69) ; tickets on the door were for $80.
 Quoting the event's page :
** 2 different light systems , and entire set up for both stages (each hotter than the other)
** Live Circus Show while the party is on (Acrobats, Clowns, Magiciens)
** Special Circus make up artist to Color your New Year Face
** No presence of animals inside the party or outside of it due to animals rights
** 2 OPEN-BAR (with an army of barmens) - OPEN CREPES-OPEN LEGS.
** Many Lounges tables and chairs
** 10 toilets to make it fast
** Glitters all over you to make you remember what you did last year 
** Plenty of Alcohol to feed you and your hangover 
** Thousands of balloons
** Everything you need to celebrate a lovely Start up
** Bring with you whatever u want: champagne, caviar, your dad, your mom ... :)
** Much more to come 


Ok, I was extremely disappointed and didn't feel that the $69 were fair.
We were promised acrobats,magicians,makeup artists... guess what they were quite nonexistant.
We were promised open crepes? what a joke, expensive food.
The balloons didn't reach thousand 0.0

Well the drinks were good, I drank a lot (suffering from a hangover now lol) but it is fine.
The music was neat and nifty.

As for the security, I heard a lot of people having problems with them, but personally they were fine to me, maybe because I didn't really notice them offending anyone.

But the New Year's countdown was sorta weird. I mean , it didn't feel like new year at all, it was sooo fast.

Anyway, I am not sure why they claimed all these things.
Did they face a problem and couldn't fulfill their promise?
Or was it some scam to make people come?

Either ways, I actually had fun but didn't feel like I was offered my money's worth.
Happy new year y'all.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'll refer to myself as leBi(french for "The Bisexual"). I don't really like to coin terms for sexuality but for the sake of narrowing things down, let's say that I'm a bisexual guy and I'm Lebanese (proud or not proud isn't really the issue here) You'll discover me throughout this blog since I'll be talking about some of my experiences as a bisexual person -especially the gay side(well it's mostly gonna be a social critique and rantings) :)
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Interesting Bloggers

Drop me a message at:

lebinon@gmail.com
for all your comments and cool thoughts!